Friday, September 6, 2013

What is HALFMOSTSIRE?

HALFMOSTSIRE

      This was conceived when I am in the midst of meditation and reflection. I want to live life to the fullest and to do this I need mentors, coaches, friends, and team to achieve my goals and dreams in life. I realized, I also need guiding principles, philosophy and virtues in order to live life to the best that I could be.

          Our mind is powerful and out of my creativity and uniqueness I was able to formulate this words or codes that I was able to give meaning through the different virtues and principles in life. It could be the basic foundation of my actions, my guide to achieve freedom, wealth, happiness, success and to be the best neighbor of my brothers and sisters. To be the best person in the community, in which I could set as the best example that we could live life to the fullest, the best that we could be. That  nothing is impossible if we have faith and determination. 

Humility
Active
Love
Faith
Moderation
Order
Silence
Trust
Sincere
Integrity
Responsible
Endurance


Dream, Believe, Achieve! Move Forward and Live LIFE to the Fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment