Saturday, September 14, 2013

Reasons Why I want to be more Active


I am committed to do my best to be more active everyday and be to a catalyst of change.

I am committed to open myself to God’s Word so that I become more like Jesus every day.

I am committed to be God's servant.

I am committed grow healthier and happier.

I am committed to  grow towards freedom and abundance and generosity.

I am committed to grow more peaceful and joyful.

I am committed to grow more in love.

I am committed to conquer my mountains.

I am committed to achieve all my goals in life.

I  am committed to Live LIFE to the fullest.

I  am committed with my great Faith.

I am committed with  my big dreams.

I am committed to have Financial Freedom.

I am committed to have time freedom.

I am committed to travel arround the world.

I am committed to grow and build my social network.

I am committed to solidify my ideas and my thoughts into writing.

I am committed to move more closer to my goal of financial freedom and time freedom.

I am committed to build relationship with my readers.

I am commited to create my money machines and to have more passive income.

I am committed to be out of the rat race.

I am committed my financial genius mind to be awaken.

I am committed to fulfill my dreams in LIFE.

I am committed to meet different people.

I  am committed to  have lots of mentor or people who will guide me.

I am committed  to learn more.

I am committed to be more  successful

 I am committed to  help my family and my loved ones.

I am committed to become a mentor and to guide other people. 

I am committed  to have business working for me.

 I am committed to  to explore the community and learn more.

I am committed to travel around the country. 

I am committed to build assets.

I am committed to  help people in need.

I am committed to help the out of school children, out of school youth and adults. Give them the second chance of education through the Alternative Learning System Program.

 I am committed to give the best future for my family.

I am committed to  enjoy life.

I am committed  to be with people who are financially literate.

I am committed  to feel relax without pressure working for money.

I am committed  to spend more time with my family and my love one.

I  am committed to maximize my potential.

I am committed  to have lots of properties.

I am committed  to eat the foods that I want.

I am committed to exercise and practice what have I learned from Bo Sanchez, Jomar Hilario, John Calub, Robert Kiyosaki,   John Maxwell, and other known mentors and speakers in the world.

I am committed to share my blessings to the organization of Bro. Bo Sanchez - Kerygma Family.

I am committed not to work for money but let money work for me.

I am committed not to be a prisoner working for money.

I am committed not to waste the opportunity of becoming successful.

I am committed not to wake up everyday, early in the morning just to work for money

I am committed to  know and have investment in stocks, mutual funds, real estate and different investment opportunity, programs or strategies.

I am committed to  love and welcome new ideas about business.

I am committed to discover positive changes in myself and let them be natural.

I am committed to take enough rest everyday.

I am committed to explore possiblities.

I am committed to enhance my creativity.

I am committed to increase my savings.

I am committed to  have a millionaire mind set.

I am committed to be more active with my community .

I am committed to Bless others.

I am committed to travel in the different tourist destination of my country - Philippines. 

I am committed to be more active in the Cooperative movement and to encourage others to invest in the cooperative.

I am committed to increase my earning ability.

I am committed to increase my self confidence.

I am committed to  succeed over and over and over again. 

I am committed to serve, ready to forgive and give unconditional love.







Dream, Believe, Achieve! Move Forward and Live LIFE to the Fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment